- Hobbit of The Shire entrusted with the heavy burden of destroying the One Ring in the fires of Mount Doom.
- The charming Hobbit features of this brave hero are captured in the a pewter cup. The One Ring forms the base of the goblet - an apt reference to Frodo's task as Ringbearer. The One Ring is plated in 24K gold and carries the famous inscription in Elvish """"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
All of our products are food Safe and Lead-Free. Our FDA compliant products are exported to Europe, USA, Australia and Japan.
132 years of Craftsmanship
Since 1885, our designers and craftsmen have expressed their love and understanding of the material by continuously pushing the envelope in pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Each Royal Selangor item is hand cast by pouring molten pewter into steel moulds quickly and efficiently.
After cooling, each individual pewter piece is polished and soldered onto other appendages such as spouts and handles, all done by hand. This attention to detail and precision has made Royal Selangor's pewter pieces durable and timeless.
Care & Maintenance
For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth.
- Do not scrub with a brush.
- Never expose pewter to direct flame or heated surfaces.