- For chess aficionados and fiction lovers, the War of the Rings chess set is truly a collector’s item. The good side is sculpted in pewter, with Strider as King with and the Lady Galadriel as Queen. The evil side is copper-plated and led by the Dark Lord Sauron, accompanied by the spider-like creature Shelob as his Queen.
- Each piece is intricately sculpted and will transport you into the heart of the battlefield between the forces of good and evil in Middle-earth.
All of our products are food Safe and Lead-Free. Our FDA compliant products are exported to Europe, USA, Australia and Japan.
132 years of Craftsmanship
Since 1885, our designers and craftsmen have expressed their love and understanding of the material by continuously pushing the envelope in pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Each Royal Selangor item is hand cast by pouring molten pewter into steel moulds quickly and efficiently.
After cooling, each individual pewter piece is polished and soldered onto other appendages such as spouts and handles, all done by hand. This attention to detail and precision has made Royal Selangor's pewter pieces durable and timeless.
Care & Maintenance
For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth.
- Do not scrub with a brush.
- Never expose pewter to direct flame or heated surfaces.